Statistics & Optimization for Trustworthy AI
We develop principled and empirically-impactful AI/ML methods
- mathematical foundations of transformers and attention
- trustworthy and efficient language models, LLM systems
- reinforcement learning, control, LLMs as interactive agents
- core optimization and statistical learning theory
- Transformers as SVMs and FedYolo will appear in NeurIPS workshops
- Two papers are accepted to NeurIPS 2023
- Grateful for the Adobe Data Science Research award!
- Our new works develop the optimization foundations of Transformers via SVM connection 🔥
- Two papers appeared at ICML 2023
- Two papers appeared at AAAI 2023: Provable Pathways and Long Horizon Bandits
- Papers to appear at AutoML 2023 and ICASSP 2023.
- One paper is accepted to L4DC 2023 as oral presentation.